Shelter Job Openings
The Cornerstone Shelter is seeking part-time and on-call shelter aides. (2/8/2021)
March 14, 2021- 3rd Shift still needed.
This is an entry level professional position designed to assist and help manage the operation of 3 shelters which serve individuals 18 years and older and/or families. This position supports individuals from all backgrounds and with a variety of challenges. The essential job duties include but are not limited to:
• Answering phones and taking messages while maintaining guest confidentiality
• Conducting interviews with potential guest seeking accommodations
• Assisting guests in completing necessary paperwork to meet their need for services
• Coordinating guests in the facility to complete cleaning and chore assignments
• Maintaining daily logbooks
• Maintaining a safe environment for guests and staff.
All candidates will be expected to be committed to the mission and vision of the Cornerstone Shelter. Maintain open communication with all staff, work as a member of the team in the performance of duties and consistently maintain a positive attitude. Interested candidates, please fill in the information on the form below, save it and email it to